Getting Well Again, Naturally - Class
The goal of the class is two-fold. The first is for you to understand how to put together a personal healing plan using natural methods. The second is to give you a better picture of how Mother Nature and the human are designed to work together to unfold supreme good health and its resulting consciousness. Whether you have a health emergency, are dealing with various irritating problems and dysfunctions, or just want to avoid the issues that pop up with aging, this class is a treasure house of information and practical understanding. These healing practices will work on their own, however, many also work in conjunction with conventional healing techniques such as chemotherapy and surgery. This is an intensely interesting class that many people find fascinating. It includes a great deal of information that probably should have been part of our formal education, but for various reasons was not ever taught.
What you will learn...
Food & Water
- What is the difference between mature water and water that is not mature?
- What is the most common cause of aging, inflammation, and degeneration?
- What did our grandparents and great grandparents know about food that we don't?
- Why are there allergies and how do we deal with them most effectively?
- What should be happening in the gut?
- Which diet is the best diet for getting healthy?
- How do you use food to do what must be done in the body?
- What has happened to our food supply and why are supplements needed?
- How do you put together a personal supplement program to rebuild good health and function?
- When do you take herbs?
- How do you know if you need enzymes or glandulars to balance bodily functions?
- How do the various detox procedures remove specific wastes from the body and promote health?
- What does each detox procedure accomplish in the body?
- When should you use a specific detox method?
- What is the magic of exercise?
- What kinds of exercise does a body really need?
- How much exercise is enough?
- What is the true cause of aging and how does exercise reverse this?
The class will begin online on Friday evening, December 6th, from 6:00-8:30pm Eastern Standard Time, and will continue on Saturday and Sunday, December 7th & 8th from 11:30am-4:30pm each day. Hope you can join us!